Friday, September 21, 2007

Screenshots for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Edit: More screenshots added!

Here are some screenshots of Crisis Core for you guys who have not gotten the game! I've made them smaller so they don't take too long to load, but you can click on them to view them in their full size.


Opening scene after the introduction FMV


The Limited Edition Boxart


Some screenshots of the CG scenes. Check out the superb details in Genesis's hair! (That's the guy in red)


Some battle scenes, and Zack acquiring an item after defeating the enemy in the second screenshot


Entering Modulating Phase, and getting a Sephiroth limit break


Zack launching into Sephiroth's limit break, an eight-hit sword attack against one enemy


A very interesting Chocobo Mode, though I'm not sure how to trigger it. I got a Tonberry limit break :)


The game menu, accessed by pressing Triangle


Some in-game screenshots to show you the graphic quality of the world environment











Chapter break images, in order

That's all I've got so far, I'm currently only 7 hours into the game. Hopefully these pictures have encouraged you to go out and get your copy of Crisis Core immediately! Don't worry about the game being in Japanese only, I don't understand Japanese and I'm still doing fine! In later posts I will share some English translations for the in-game text, including the storyline.

 

Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates