Friday, September 21, 2007

My PSP

WARNING: This post contains lots of images and may take a while to finish loading.

Showcasing my PSP with custom themes and plugins.

Currently I am using the AppleCor theme by Team Inacor. This is a Mac-based theme with a Mac-style dock at the bottom of the screen. Sounds are also fully customized. Check out the fully skinned OSK with iPhone sounds, as well as the 12 available theme colours.



The About screen


My PSP on 3.52M33-4



The interesting volume icons



Some shots of the XMB


Currently playing Crisis Core!


PSP Filer: My favourite PSP homebrew


Very nice looking OSK

Different theme colours available


A short video of my XMB in action

Screenshots and the GIF video were taken using SVCapture v0.5, probably one of the better screenshot plugins available for custom firmware. This plugin works in-game as well, which is how I got my screenshots of Crisis Core.

Get Applecor for 3.52 M33: Download
SVCapture v0.5 as well: Download

No comments:

 

Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates